What a better way to spoil your guests than creating a personalized welcome bag filled with your favorite goodies? Perfect for a destination wedding, your bag can be filled with the infamous items from your state. The welcome bag we personalized for Nicole & Bryan’s wedding was the perfect gift for their guests to receive upon arriving at the St.Regis Monarch Beach. Want a better idea of how to put together an awesome welcome bag? See below!
1. Personalized California Monogram Tote. How darling and simple are these Cali-themed totes? We added the bride and groom’s monograms inside an outline of the California state along with their wedding date, to always remember their weekend in sunny California. Tip: Add a tag with the guests’ names to add even more of a personal touch 🙂
2. Bubbly & Striped Straw. Who doesn’t love a little bubbly? Simply attach a striped straw with a thin ribbon to the bottle for an adorable touch.
3. Orange County Reads. Fill your guests in on the latest and greatest things happening in Orange County.
4. Wedding Weekend Itinerary. It is important to keep your guests informed on what’s going on over the fun-filled wedding weekend. Break down each day with the event, time, and location so your guests can enjoy all of the exciting activities you have planned!
5. Something to Snack on. Our personal favorite, Have’a Corn Chips, are the perfect snack for guests to munch on during some down time.
6. Chocolate Treat. Adding a bit of chocolate is a must. We love these Trader Joe’s dark chocolate bars with a cool design on the label. Switch it up with Hershey’s, See’s Candies, toffee, etc.
7. Don’t forget to Hydrate! A mini bottle of FIJI water will keep your guests hydrated (and may even help them through the morning after the wedding)
8. Sweet Scents. You can never go wrong with a fragrant candle. Our go to? Voluspa decorative tin mini candles. The scents are to die for!
9. …and more snacks!
OC - 714.505.3653
LA - 310.499.7120
14751 Plaza Drive, Suite N,
Tustin, CA 92780