With lots of turkey, stuffing, and more stuffed in our bellies, it’s time to say goodbye to Thanksgiving and Fall and give a warm welcome to winter and the holidays. With time passing so quickly these days, soon it will be Spring and you will have wished that you could have cherished these chilly days a little more. Capture the spirit of the holidays by creating your own DIY Snow globes. They are a cute and fun craft to do, and it is so simple!
What you will need:
- Any type of Jar will work for this project!
- Clear Drying Epoxy
- Distilled Water
- Figurine of your choice
1. First, you glue down the figurine of your choice to the jar’s cap with the clear drying epoxy.
2. Place one to two tablespoons of glitter and a dash of liquid glycerin in the bottom of the jar
3. Fill up the jar with distilled water
4. Place the lid with the figurine back on the jar and fasten TIGHTLY!
There are so many possibilities! Have fun with it.
Did you hear?- We are The Knot’s 2012 Best of Weddings Pick!
Check out our portfolio
Give us a Ring~ 714.679.1139
We would love to setup a complimentary consultation with you at our Newport Beach Design Studio!