The family is home, cooking has commenced, gifts are wrapped (hopefully), and Christmas music is playing, but is your holiday decor all set? I’ve counted down my favorite decor pieces, guaranteed to impress your guests. Best of luck and Merry Christmas Eve! – Natalie
7. Glorious Greens- Decorating the backs of your dining chairs with fresh greens not only looks festive but gives a delicious scent throughout your home.
6. Stockings on the Table– why not dress up your silverware with these adorable DIY handmade stockings, how cute are they?
5. Merry Mantel– Make a statement on your mantel by layering large decor elements with fresh cedar garland. Such an elegant woodland look for your living room.
4. Spread the word– a perfect addition to your mantel decor or wall is a hand painted wood sign with your favorite phrase of the season- from O Holy Night to Peace on Earth bring a personal touch that has meaning for you and your family that has special meaning.
3. Bring on the Birch– One of my absolute favorite things to decorate with during the holidays is birch bark. You can purchase sheets online, wrap pillar candles with the birch and tie with twine or your favorite ribbon. Use different heights of pillar candles for a tiered effect on your mantel that brings the outdoors in!
2. Sparkly Lights– I love these mini whimsical lights. They are perfect to add into any vase or cloche and place anywhere in your home. Bring out the magical feel of Christmas thanks to Restoration Hardware. They are on sale right now so pick some up to add to your decor this year!
1. Trim your Tree– I am so in love with these tree baskets! Now you can ditch the tree skirt and cover that ugly stand with style, the best idea since Christmas cookies!